Have high SGPT, fatty infiltration in liver, jaundice, weight gain, stomach pain. What is wrong?

Hi Doctor,
I am 32 years male having SGPT 274 doing PhD from IIT Kanpur. I took ultrasound and that also confirmed the Fatty infiltration in Liver. I always feel heavy stomach and bad motions (two or three times i need to go for passing stool generally). I was diagnosed and being cured with Jaundice two times in past when i was 15 and 22 years old.
Currently i am taking Livorb-B capsules, Ursoriv-300.
I am underweight(170 cm height, 62 Kg weight) and not gaining weight as after normal diet. And now my wife who was not having any stomach problems previously is having the problems related with stomach.
one of pathologist suggested me to take Australian antigen test, Is it necessary?
Kindly suggest me appropriately so that i can live life normally. Your valuable suggestions are appreciated.
Thank You.

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013