Have hematuria and blood after sex. All tests done. What is the permanent remedy for this?

Hi there
I'm 26 year old gay men
I still have total hematuria after having sex .the strange thing is its not all the time ,I'm having sex with my bf and only him .using the same lubricant .....sometimes there is blood with pieces of dry blood and sometimes we make quit a had sc and there no blood at all ....I have investigate with a lot of doctors in different countries ......Algeria .france ..nd London ,I have done all the tests and all the scans u can imagine and all the doctors they said the same either we don't know or it's quit usual and u can live with it
I'm 26 I start having this 4years ago and until now in suffering from this pain and no signs of having blood ...I feel so bad because its quit disgusting to have sex front of my bf
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013