Have symptoms of dysuria and hematuria, blood in urine. What can be done?

Hi, Dr Stephen. I hope to query about my recent symptoms of dysuria and hematuria . I had sex with my boyfriend about ten days ago just after my last menstruation without any contraceptive methods. About a week ago symptoms like dysuria came out and I found a little blood in my urine today. I hope to get professional explanations for all above, as well as suggestions what I should do now. I will appreciate it if you can reply me without any delay.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013