Have headaches after coil insertion for contraception. Is it normal?

Hi There, i am 29 and i had the coil fitted july this year after the birth of my second child in January. I got it fitted when i was on my period and i have had a 28 day cycle since then with a period every month. my last period was beginning of oct and i have nothing since. I have done a test and its negative, I am getting concerned though as this is very out of character for me. I m tired and have had a few bad headaches but then again i am running about after 2 children. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Well come to HCM
Headache may not be due to IUD but this could be due to your thought and confusion, not able to decide or taking right decision for device, if you are not comfortable with device then you can discuss this with your doctor as well as with your nearer and dearer, else this is nothing to worry, try to bring back your confidence, take care and have a nice day.