Have headache, wind trap, followed by periods with clots. Last period after delivery, baby weaning from breast

Hi I have two children youngest is 7 half months old weaning from breast ! I got my last and first period since giving birth on march 28th ... For the last 5 days I have been suffering with a overpowering headache trapped wind under my rib cage and collar bone today midday I went to the toilet to discover a early and bright red period I have had snotty tipe clots in it all day I don't have a clue what it is and was wondering if you could help ? Thanks x
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013