Have headache, sore throat, runny nose and trembling in hands and legs. Taking Tylenol. Suggestions?

For the last couple of days I ve had mild cold symptoms, headache , sore throat , runny nose , and I ve been taking the typical Tylenol cold medicine to relieve the symptoms. This evening, I allowed myself to get fairly cold, and I started to tremble in my hands and legs. So I put some warm clothing on, turned the heat up, and made a hot drink. So far, about 20 mins, I m still in this uncontrolled shaking mode, no improvement yet. Any suggestions? Pete
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013