Have headache, pain in eye, blurry vision and see stars for 5 to 15 minutes. Reason?

I suffer from HBP and presently taking meds. Visited an optometrist and considering I m 67 yrs old, dr. told me my eyes were very good. In the past I noticed that all of a sudden I started to see little stars or sparkles and started to see blurry. it lasts for about 5 to 15 min. and I start to get a headache and pain in my eye. It had not happened in a long time and it started again a couple of weeks ago. It s a bit scary and I m concerned as to what it can be. sorry but I can t pay you so I guess I just need to trust God to take care of me.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013