Have headache, eye pain, fatigue, dizziness, heavy chest and nausea. No cough. Remedy?

It started with phlegm in my throat then next night I woke up at 3:00am with nausea and a fever of 100. Eyes hurt, fatigued, dizziness , no cough but when I make myself cough it is either clear or white and bad tasting. My chest feels a tad heavy and a tad irritated. Low energy still with all the other symptoms mentioned above minus the fever and its been a week. I m able to get on with my day which makes my boss and my husband question if I m faking it or not. The symptom which bothers me the most today is a dull (sometimes stabbing pain) nonstop headache in forehead and behind eyes and still the phlegm. Now the inside of my nose has been swollen for many, many years. I would think it s sinusitis but with my chest feeling a tad bothered could it be something else without a cough? (I do have a doc. appt.. but they didn t have an opening until end of next week.) Thanks! :)
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013