Have hair loss, using keto soap, applying oil. What should I apply to get good growth of hair?

i am 23 years old, vinit vaity from mumbai. i am having a problem of hair loss in my top part. i am very much fed up of applying so much ayurvedic and medical tablets and oil and shampoo. can u please suggest what should i apply to get good growth of my hair . presently i am using keto soap everyday to wash my hair and i apply ayurvedic oil mixture of sesame, cocunut, mahabhringaraj, olive and castor oil at night everyday. please suggest what should i change. should i use head and shoulder shampoo or any other change please suggest sir. i will be very glad for ur early response. my above head part is loosing its hair from between please helpp sirrrr. pleaseeee
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012