Have hair growing on eyelids, face, stomach. White hair on eyelids. Concerned

why do I have hair growing on my eyelids ,face and stomach , it starts of looking like a black head athen once I pick I find its a course black hair, I also have quiet long white hairs on my eyelids and face. the reason I m concerned is because I m not a hairy person, I don't have any hair on my legs, well not since I was 18yrs old i'm now 54 and I have lost almost all my pubic hair and my underarm hair and ive been like that for years until this. I have had a hysterectomy
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013