Have hair fall, alopecia. Taking Tricot, Tugain and Fefol. Need suggestion about Tugain usage

hi, i m 24 yrs old girl .I m from suffering hairfall problem from past 2-3yrs .now my hair density is very less and i have small patches (alopaciea) on scale . i have been taking tricot injection on the patchy areas. My dermatologist has prescribed me medicines 1. estimo and fefol along with tugain foam application on scalp .I have been taking the medicines regularly but i m hesitating to use tugain foam solution because i heard that if we start using it ,then we have use to it always and also there is problem of unwanted hair growth on other body parts. i need ur suggestion regarding the usage of tugain and i dont want to continue it for more than 4 months
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012