Have hair fall. Is it due to side effects of metformin and duphaston?

hi! I had a D&C July last year and the doctors found out that I actually have PCOS,PKD and Sinus Bradycardia. My OB prescribed metformin 500mg twice a day and duphaston.I also had to control my meat consumption due to PKD. Since then, I noticed some changes in my body.I am not quite sure if the changes are due to the meds prescribed. I notice that I have thinning of my hair and sometimes my cousins tease me I'm bald. They, too, notice that my hair started to thin and that when I comb my hair, I see a lot of hair fall. I am very much worried about it. I've been searching the web about side effects of metformin and duphaston, and so far many have said that metformin causes hair fall. Should I stop taking metformin? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013