Have had used nur injection. Trying to conceive, not getting pregnant. What should I do?

HI DOCTOR. i am 24 years of age and married. ihave been using nur injection for preventing for almost 2years after giving birth to my 1st born and havent used it for a year now because ivebeen trying to concieve so it been a year now but still cant get pregnant and my period cycle is back on track.was wondering what i can drink to drain this nur off my system and i have sex everyday hoping for a win but no luck. i also have sex during my periods because i concieved my first on my third day of my period so think that maricle may happed again so dont know is it healthy to have sex during my periods.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
The effect of the injection has already gone
Practicing sex during your period is not healthy habit as it increase the rate of infection
The best time to try is the meddle 10 days of your period
You are still young for further investigation and according to WHO recommendation you have to have 2 years of regular sex before any medical attention