Have had neck fusion, cracking in neck, severe shock sensation down the arms, nerve damage, numbness. What is wrong?

I have had a neck fusion two years ago. Now, I m experiencing popping cracking in neck when moved, locks, hurts, sends pains down the spine from the base of the neck. Not to mention, left arm goes heavy and I have to pick it up with my right hand. Severe electric shocks that goes down both arms. Permanent nerve damage on the left side from disc blowing into spinal cord . Lower back have two compressed disc and now have numbness & tingling in both legs...not to mention pain in hips...should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013