Have had high monocytes, glucose and triglycerides. Had gallbladder removed, partial hysterectomy. Worry?

This is the first time I have had a high absolute monocytes @ 1242 range is 200-950. I also have high Glucose (new) (121 range 65-99) and Triglycerides (281 should be 150). Truglycerides were always high but only in the 100 s. My medical history--- I had a complete splenectomy , my gallbladder removed, and partial hysterectomy (ovaries remain). I was diagnosed with MVP. I was told that when my MVP acted up, an estrogen was produced that causes Atrial fibrillation . I am a 54 year old woman. I have since started taking fish oil, 5000 mg of an OTC brand and am on high blood pressure, with a water pill and cholesterol meds. My question is, should I be worried and if so what should I get checked or do?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013