Have had cold, cough, sense holes in lungs, pain in chest. Pain associated with?

I have had a cold for the past week and about 2 day ago when I need to cough or sometimes I breath I get this weird feeling in my left lung like there is a tiny hole there and air is escaping or like the air is bubbling. I really don t know how to describe it but I do not have any chest pain or other pain associated with it. This happened to me the last time I had a cough, too. Is this normal to have with a cold and bad cough?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013