Have had 3 caesarians with baby dying due to problems. Hypothyroid, hypertension. Why this happens ?

my name is AAAA iam 36year old wait is 63kg, highte 5 f. i have 3seaserian saction but ihave no baby.i hipertantion and hipothiroid fast baby born in 2007year. she is 26weak in praser is aris 220and 160in preaclamcia and thay ceser.2nd case in 2009 is she is 34 week and waite 1.95kg.she was t.g.a in heart and diad befor 9days and 3rd case in 2012, said my amunatik fluid is dicreises and baby out in 32 week she was not lance machure and admited in c.m.r.i hospital becaus she was not improve in lan.the doctor called she has sistem problam and diad in 21days.iam mantali brokan but my hasband saport me. my query is what is the couse of my babyis diad and ihave a cheldren.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012