Have gestational diabetes, take insulin, looser bowel movements, pelvic pressure, lower back pain. Remedy?

Hi, I have gestational diabetes, I have to give myself 12 units of insulin every night (the slow acting one). I have been experiencing lots of braxton hicks contractions, looser bowel movements, pelvic pressure, lower back pain, and thighs hurting. I'm wondering with the gestational diabetes I know the doctor doesn't want me going past my due date, so I may be induced, I'm wondering at how many weeks I will be induced?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013