Have genital warts on labia minora. Getting pain during intercourse. Any cure?

I am wondering if I have genital warts or skin tags on my labia minora . They appear to be polyp like, a rounded tip connected by a thin bit of skin to the rest of the labia. A year ago, I had an abnormal pap and followed it by a colposcopy that appeared to be normal . Last month, I went in for a follow up pap that showed to be abnormal again. I have a colposcopy scheduled for this week. This is the first I have noticed any sort of wart or skin tag or whatever it may be. I recently participated in protected intercourse and found it to be somewhat painful or uncomfortable. I also bled a small bit. I attributed that to lack of vaginal lubrication , but I am not sure if it is relative to this as well. I have taken 2 pictures, but I do not how to send them.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013