Have genital herpes, raw, painful to urinate, taking Arnica. Advice?

hello i recently got my first case of genital herpes more than likely stain 1 due to lack of contact and quiet frequent oral outbreaks, I am a medical technologist and so have some limited knowledge of many things to do with this. I have taken antivirals, antibioitcs and pain med, its all gone now thank god was truely the worst pain I have ever had, that said I am still quiet raw down there and peeing is horrendous. I am taking arnica and using witch hazel any adivce please
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012