Have gastric reflux, neck stiffness with tension headaches, hot fushes and leg tremor. Have hyper-parathyroid?

I am 57 and have gastric reflux , neck stiffness with tension headaches fairly often, hot flushes, lack of libido and occasional dyas waking up with arm and leg tremors which fade by afternoon, sleep problems, fatigue and odd mornings needing to urinate frequently. I have almost finished menopause one hormone reading of 24, but have also a slightly elevated parathyroid (7.9) My calcium was normal. Is it possible that I have hyperparathyroid, despite normal calcium level?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012