Have gained weight, taking birth control pill, not losing exercising also. Weight gain stopping pill?

I have been on the birth control pill since August. It messed with my hormones and I gained about 10 pounds when I first went on. For the past few months I have been eating very healthy and going to the gym every other day but the weight wont budge. Its all in my midsection. Im considering stopping the pill if it will help me to lose the weight, but then I read a bunch of forums and people are saying I will gain weight if I stop the pill, which is it; because I cannot deal with this weight anymore...
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013