Have frequent urination, unable to sit, memory loss, absent minded. Have crf, kidney paranchymal disease. Curable?

sir, my mother is 78 years old and she is suffering with crf and kidney paranchymal disease, at present she is unable to sit, frequent urination(small quantity) without any sensation. absent mind, lost her memory. since 2 years she became stout. we are worrying about her, is it curable at this age. we are not in a position to spent more money for her. kindly guide us for her improvement.

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013