Have frequent dull pain above eyebrow, peripheral vision. Sinusitis?

Hi, I m a 25 year old male and for mana years now I ve had what I thought to be sinusitis . The basic symptoms are: - frequent dull pain above my right eyebrow - periferal vision problems sometimes - if I shake my head or bend the pain gets worse I ve had ent specialists look at me, but they said it wasn t a serious case of sinusitis They looked at my CT scans and said it wasn t a tumor Although it can happen at any time, the pain is worse if - I drink or smoke And when I went for a massage which included plus and minus electrodes, the pain was much worse whenever the therapist came close to the right side of my forehead What s wrong with me? Please help. It hurts.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012