Have fluttering, gurgling sensation, right stomach below ribs. Have hiatus hernia, taking lansaprozole, metoclpramide. What is it?

I am getting a strange fluttering, gurgling, vibrating sensation in the middle, but slightly to the right, of my stomach area right where my rib cage ends, I have noticed it for the last few days. I already suffer from a hiatus hernia and take lansaporazole and metoclpramide, what do you think it could be. I am a 56 year old woman weighing about 13 stones, and 5 feet 6 inches in height.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013