Have fluttering from stomach to throat. no pain, no fever, had hip surgery, lower back problem. Cure?

I have a fluttering that started a few days ago that starts in my stomach just a few inches up from my belly button and travels upward to the back of my throat..No fever,No pain no other symptoms..I am a 50 year old female,I do have other medical problems but they are from a hip surgery from 8 years ago and lower back problems,These problems cause me to have to take Narcotic pain meds prescribed by my pain management Dr. But This problem just started and Is more annoying than anything else..It is not constant and When I wake up in the morning it appears to be gone,Then within a hour or so it's back..Get's worse after eatting or drinking anything...Thanks so much..
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013