Have fluid behind eardrum. Taking bactrim, tylenol and codiene. Have nausea. Is this because of medication?

I had been given bactrim to treat fluid behind the eardrum, after taking the 2nd dose I became nauseated and begin throwing up and initiallly passed out and the paramedics had to be called. I went to the hospital and they determined tht it was a reaction to the bactrum but I had also taken a tylenol with codiene which they had prescribed me for the pain. Soo my question is this, the Dr said that I couldve also had a stomach virus which caused all of this, but I was fine the day before, no queasiness at all. So does it sound like a reaction to one of the prescribed drugs or what and How do I know? I can tell you my blood pressure was very low when they got here it was around 90/62 and I as very pale. This happened on the 31st and yesterday I was queasy all day long, but today Im doing much better just a little weak. I thinking thats because I laid around for 2 days . Anyway now they told me not to take anything and see if my ear can heal itself. Ive been fighting with this since March the 8th. On the 8th I was given zpack and that didnt work so that how I ended up with the prescruptions above which were given to me on the just curious what your thoughts on this are. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013