Have fibroids, had follicular study done, on folinext and fertisure. What is going on?

Hello doc I m 30 yr old and we been trying for pregnancy from last 4 months.Although I know its not much time.I met my Gynae and she prescribe me for all the test .I have fibroids in ovaeies.Also last month I had my folicular study done but the egg was not matured enough even on 17th day the size was 9.My gynae prescribed me duphastone for 10 days.Prior to my first meeting she gave me folinext and fertisure.I m confused about the role of fertisure and all this medicine will help? Kindly help I m really worried is this all happening coz of my age
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013