Have fibro, fatigue, lack of energy. Can vyvanse be taken to treat fatigue and treat fibro?

I have fibro and I am on a lot of meds to treat it and I was wondering if vyvanse could be a possibility to help me with the chronic fatigue because I have no energy to do anything during the day. I recently quit my job because of the fibro and now the fatigue is really getting to me! Being a nurse I know this is not a typical drug to use to treat fibro but I know that it could be beneficial in giving me energy to function as a mom and wife and perhaps allow me to work again
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012