Have fever, swollen lymph nodes in neck, tiredness. Should I be concerned?

I have had a chronic low grade fever for approximately 8 months along with swollen lymph nodes on both sides of my neck for the past year and have not felt well in general. I have been extremely tired/exhausted regardless of the amount of sleep I get. I have been putting off going back to the Dr. because the last few times I saw her (about a year ago) she tells me everything looks good ( blood work, etc,) and I end up leaving her office feeling dismissed and contemplating if I m crazy. I have a copy of my blood work and would like to know if there is anything in the results that I should be concerned about.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013