Have fever, head pain, nausea, neck stiffness, lower back pain. Why is this happening?

Hi, I am 27 years old female and I had been continuous running from fever of 100 degrees from about 3 months. Apart, I feel strong pain in the left back of the head with some time vomit feeling and also feel stiffness in my neck and lower back. The stokes are very strong and my head goes back automatically during this time. this pain resist only for few seconds. Also, When i start walking after some times let say about 30 minutes, i feel problem in walking and pain in my left leg. I feel pain and weakness in my arms and legs both, I feel dizziness and m going lazy day by day. With this i normally feel my right eyelid fluctuation all the time. Noticing this from 3 months too. Please advice. I need to know why is this happening to me?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer