Have eye problem from birth. Pain in forehead, chest and shoulder. Feels cold, weak and gastric. Any solution?

My forehead pains at times when i do sudden things like getting down from my bed or when i swings my head. This does not occur at all time, but when i am feeling weak with common cold or gastric. Common cold and gastric happens frequently with me. Sometimes, for few hours , i have extreme pain just above my eyes. I have eye problem from my birth and i m using specs of power+3.25D. Sometimes may be due to gastric, i feel pain around my chest , shoulder and even above my arms in my hands.....Are they inter- related and i want to know about my problems and solutions??Any suggestions and help are highly appreciated...
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012