Have evening fever, pain in lower back, shoulders, knees, legs, headache. Malaria?

I am having mild fever (100 -101F) from the past 5-6 days and the fever only comes in the evening. Along with it I have been suffering from lower back pain which initially spread to the upper back the shoulders and sometimes to knees and legs. One night it also went to 103-104. Other than that have been having mild headaces and pain behind the eyes and in general the feeling is low.

I dont have any throat infection or cold or cough. I dont have any stomach issues also.

I have not taken any medications as of now believing it to be a viral infection. Should I be worried? Could this be malaria?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013