Have erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, small penis, high sexual desire, less sperm. Treatment?

I am 48 years old. I am an Indian but this time I am in Saudi Arabia. I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction , premature ejaculation , small penis, high sex desire and less Sprem. My Penis is very small and loose, also very soon discharge near about 2 or 3 minute. I want very good sex. If u able my complete and good treatment, then give me answer very soon. Remember I am High BP , Cholesterol , Gastric and Sugar patient. Can you able to my complete treatment? I am waiting your answer Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012