Have epilepsy. On Levroxa, Valparin Chrono, Lobazalm. Can I reduce the dosage? Is it curable?

Hi, I am having epilepsy since last 2 years (I get fits once every month for 10 seconds), am under following medication: 1) Full dose of Levroxa 500 (6 per day) 2) Full dose of Valparin Chrono 500 (4 per day) 3) Lobazalm (1 in the night) Due to these medications, my frequency of fits have reduced but am getting affected by severe side effects such as memory loss , weight gain, hair loss, rashes on body, frequent mouth ulcers , frequent mood swings, pessimism, getting irritated/angry/depressed on small/minute things, etc. Because of this, I cannot concentrate on my work and cannot be 100% productive at my workplace. I have started getting the feeling that I am not able to live/enjoy my life fully that I used to earlier. Please answer following questions that I have on this: 1) Kindly advice on how I can deal with this? 2) Is there a way that I can reduce the dosage by changing my daily routine? 3) Is Epilepsy 100% curable? 4) Do I need to be under medication for entire lifetime? If not, how long should I be under medication?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012