Have enlarged uterus and heavy painful periods with abdominal cramping. What does it indicate?

I'm 30 years old. I have a 14 month old and started have problems with my periods and BAD pains. I found out my uterus is enlarged. A few weeks ago I started having pregnancy symptoms but took multiple tests over a few weeks and all came back negative. I ended up getting a really heavy painful period and it was normal length. My abdominal area is cramping really bad all out of the blue tonight and when I took a shower I had a little breast milk but I thought it had dried up when my baby would take it at birth
Asked On : Mon, 2 Dec 2013
I suggest you get a pelvic ultrasound done to see any swelling in uterus and ovaries especially for pcos....which is causing delay in your periods...or could be due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding. ...which needs to be evaluated further

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.