Have elevated cholesterol, extreme hyperhidrosis, taking Lisinopril

119/90 ...I am 51 white female also have elevated cholesterol and extreme hyperhidrosis . I am concerned about the 90 . I have been on lisinopril since I was 36 and really don t need that much of it anymore. every couple of days I take 10mg. I monitor it daily throughout the day. I prefer to look into natural supplements and diet. I am a grounds keeper for a 55+ community. I have started with red yeast and should see a drop in cholesterol in about 4months. I am ordering valerium, st. john s wort, astragulus and sage for the sweating and hope to see a difference within a month. and I am staying away from the barnyard food groups dairy, meat, eggs sigh and alas the happy food. Bonnie Jean Richardson
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012