Have eczema on stomach. Starts to bleed after scratching. Suggest any effective medicine

Hi. My name is Anaya. I have a very bad case of eczema on my stomach and underneath. I have gone to tons of doctors and have many creams, one of them being Hydrocortizone Valerate. They seem to taking the pain away for a few hours but it comes right back along with the itching. When the pain and itching has overcome me I tend to scratch it making it worse. After I scratch it tends to bleed a lot and sometimes it may ooze yellowish liquid. I need help fast.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013