Have ear cysts, inner ear pain. Have hashimotos. Prescribed synthroid. Are they side effects?

Good morning. I ve been Dix w/hashimotis 14yrs ago, was prescribed synthroid & had side effect that did not lend to the efficacy, hence D/C, via my own digression. I ve had blood work done over the past 18-36 months which have reflected TSH 18.6-19.4(most recent) endocrinologist found goiter , again, prescribed synthroid w/same result as pix. Now have been put on Armour(x3wks) & have developed extremely painful outer ear cysts & inner ear pain ..I am very much @a loss as to what is precipitating the ear issues..or if these 2 medical issues are directly related to my RX,DX, or both
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013