Have dry mouth, had raw purplish red place come up on lip, feeling raw, painful, swelling. Cure?

First of all, I assuming there is no charge for this consultation. I am 54 y/o post menopausal female. I occasionally have dry mouth but not often. Day before yesterday,I had a raw purple-ish red place come up on the inside of my lower lip feeling raw. It was gone yesterday but it apparently had moved to the back corners of my upper teeth where my gums meet my cheek on both sides. My cheeks feel like they did after having my wisdom teeth out consisting of pain and swelling . Last night, the problem starting moving toward the front of my mouth and into the back lower part of my mouth. Again, very red, painful and swelling. This morning, I woke up to elongated ulcers in the upper crease of my mouth where the cheek meets my gums.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013