Have difficulty breathing, thyronorm dose altered cause had conceived and aborted, blood test done

Last four years i am taking 50mg of thyronorm. I recently get conceived and doctor advised to take 75mg, unfortunately got obort and reduced to 50mg.
I couldn't breathe properly (very badly) and hospitlalized. Doctor, advised to continue 75mg daily. I am waiting for the Blood report (Thyroid study), the report will take 10 days.

Daily evening i couldn't breathe properly, therby couldn't sleep, Please advise.

Nirmala (37 yrs old)
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013