Have diarrhea, gas, bloating and mild cramps. Irregular periods. Brownish discharge. Should I be worried about pregnancy?

Hi, my period is never on time, sometimes it can be two weeks late. Im due sometime soon if not now since I lost track of when my last period is due. I ve been having gas, diarrhea , bloating , mild cramps periodically, and now a light tan watery discharge. I want to know if this is normal to have before periods start. A few days ago my discharge was clear mucus . And I have had unprotected sex in the last month
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012