Have diabetes for years. Got laser treatment done for proliferative diabetic retinopathy. Surgery for retinal detachment done. Floaters in the eye. Why?

Dr. i am 54 years old diabetic patient since 24 years...4 years back i gt laser treatment in my left year due to new grown blood vessels or proliferative diabetic retinopathy as doctors call it..then i gt surgery for retinal deattachment n doctors added silicon oil in to my eye n removed it after one year but now again after two years i suddenly feel black spots in my vision like floaters for a second and then feels like an ink drop spreading n then disappearing..i m very worried..please help me?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013