Have diabetes. Pain in hands and legs, increasing belly fat. What to do?

What can my mother do now (about belly fat increasing, feel pain to move right hand _ problem to sit_? My mother (58 years) has been suffering from diabetes for 12 year long.. Now, she is felling pain to move her hand, felling pain on leg when she want to sit on the floor and her belly fat increasing day by day.. What can she do for these problems.. I love my mother very much.. Thanx for your help. Her profile: Age : 58 years weight: 60 kg Insulin :2times daily (16, 30) blood sugar: 12.5 (last test: 1 month ago) Suffering from diabetes: about 12 years Please ask if need any further information. Thanx for cooperation..
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012