Have depression, taking vibrania, fludac but no change. Lacks study interest, confused. Diet?

my son anurag chopra is under depression for the last one year. He is taking medicine vibrania for the last 3 months and fludac for the last two months as advised by the doctor. but he is still in depression and doesnot able to make his mind for studies. He has done engineering with a back in one paper. He has filled the paper which has left but is not desired to study and is confused. Please advice of his diet etc.

(Indu Chopra)
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013