Have delay in periods. Have cyst removed from ovary, pcos. Due to start IVF. Is the cause for the delay?

Hi, I recently had a cyst drained on my ovary which was full of yellow fluid and about 15ml of fluid was drained. Im due to start IVF on a short protocol but cant until I start my period which as not yet arrived. I have pcos and have always had a period each month. My question is: Will having a cyst drained interrupt my period and because im having ivf, am I able to have something induce my period? would this effect the ivf protocol at all?

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013