Have dark patches. Undergoing dermoroller therapy. Using mela wash and kojic cream. What is the cure?

sir im a medico ,en my age z 20 yrs i,i had undergone dermoroller therapy 9days before it z my 3rd setting ,en a dark patch z formed on both sides of my cheeks ,it was not so during my previous 2 settings en i consulted my dr en he prescribed mela wash 3 times a day en kojic cream@night ;ll dat work sir im?,im afraid whether that dark patch ll vanish or not pls suggest me whether to continue with above prescription or not??
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013