Have dacryocystitis. Abscess was drained away after it perforated. Antibiotics to be taken for recovery?

I have a nasty dacryocystitis 3 weeks old alreaday, I was in the hospital for Zosyn 3.375gm q6h for 14 doses then Levaquin 500mg qd for 9 days, now Keflex 500mg q6h, it still is a nasty abscess , it was drained 1 week ago after it perforated. C & S from pus was inconclusive (zosyn has killed too many bacterias?) , some coryne bacterias present, any recommendations for antibiotics would be greatly appreciated. I m so stressed, havent been able to sleep. Thanks a zillion for any help.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012