Have cyst under breast, odoured pus drains on squeezing, pain, another arising adjacently

I have a cyst under my left breast. I am a woman 21 years old. Ive had this cyst for about a year and it keeps coming back. I usually squeeze out the white puss like substance that comes out and it has a very strong odor to it. Sometimes I do have left breast pain and it is sever pain, but I am not sure whether it is related to the cyst directly.
But ive noticed now the similar type bomb that occurs with a cyst is popping up around the initial cyst. I am concered as to how to get rid of them. I had read online that one man had his removed and felt its' root 4 inches away. Is there a way to take them out of my breast?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013