Have cyst-type growth in the roof of my mouth. What is the pus and blood?

i have a cyst-type growth in the roof of my mouth that extends to the floor of my nasal passage as well as coming out through the front of my gums. lately it has been swelling , and today when i scratched the left side of my nose , the swelling in the front of my gums exploded into my mouth, leaving me to spit out a mouthful of yellow colored pus . afterweards, i wanted to get as much of it out as possible, so i pressed on the side of my nose, the floor of left nostril , and the right side of my nose. no more pus came out, but a HUGE amount of blood did, as well as several small clots. the swelling has gone down in the front of my gums, but i still have a large cyst growth on the roof of my mouth. do you have any ideas as to what this may be?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012